- 250 grams Fresh pitted cherries
- 120 grams caster sugar
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, Quartered
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1. Put all ingredients in thermomix bowl
2. Cook for 18 minutes, varoma, speed 1 (I like to take the MC off about halfway through cooking)
3. Blend for 5-10 seconds on speed 5 to reach your desired consistency
Accessories you need
Put jam straight into jars and vacuum seal. Will last in the fridge for about a month
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)