- 250 grams Fresh pitted cherries
- 120 grams caster sugar
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, Quartered
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1. Put all ingredients in thermomix bowl
2. Cook for 18 minutes, varoma, speed 1 (I like to take the MC off about halfway through cooking)
3. Blend for 5-10 seconds on speed 5 to reach your desired consistency
Put jam straight into jars and vacuum seal. Will last in the fridge for about a month
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter