- 250 grams Fresh pitted cherries
- 120 grams caster sugar
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, Quartered
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1. Put all ingredients in thermomix bowl
2. Cook for 18 minutes, varoma, speed 1 (I like to take the MC off about halfway through cooking)
3. Blend for 5-10 seconds on speed 5 to reach your desired consistency
Put jam straight into jars and vacuum seal. Will last in the fridge for about a month
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Alicia's Alfredo Sauce
- Alicia's Tomato Sauce
- Bolognese Pasta sauce
- F 'n G - Fig and Ginger Fruit Paste
- 'Never buy' Tomato sauce
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce