- 140 grams Red Apples, (Peeled and diced)
- 700 grams ripe figs, (Halved)
- 30 grams lemon juice, (Bottled)
- Vanilla Bean Paste, (half teaspoon)
- 1 level teaspoons ginger powder
- 250 gram raw sugar
8Recipe is created for
1) Add all ingredients in order.
2) Cook on , speed 2, 100 degrees for 30 mins with MC on.
3) Cook , Verona, speed 2 for 10-15 mins with basket on instead of MC to help reduce liquid.
4) When required paste is reached, add MC again and blitz on 6 for 10 secs.
5) Pour into prepared jars.
I used over ripe figs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate