- 1 tbsp chicken paste, from recipe chip
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Paste, from recipe chip
- 1 tbsp vegemite
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 3 dashes red wine vinegar
- 400 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Main course Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Canadian USA Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick New Zealand Birthday Buffet Everyday Holiday Party Cooking Freezing Heating British & Irish Polish Australian Dinner Lunch Supper Egg free Gluten free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Meat dish Pie, quiche Sauce
Add all ingredients to thermomix bowl.
5 minutes/100 degrees/Speed 3.
Blend for 20 seconds/speed 7 or until smooth
Use gluten free cornflour if needing GF. Change liquid amounts to your liking-less water if you like it thick and more if you like it thin. Save half and freeze, easy to blitze and warm once partially thawed, though best to just eat the leftovers wiped up with bread!
IF YOU HAVE PAN/MEAT JUICES---USE THEM! IT WILL MAKE YOUR GRAVY DRINKABLE
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Cauliflower Pizza Base- that you can pick up!
- Baked eggs
- Smooth parmesan polenta
- White chocolate and raspberry self saucing pudding
- Vanilla & red dragonfruit custard
- Banana and Pear Milkshake-Amazeballs
- Chinese Bao Bun
- White bean dip
- Easy Beansy Vanilla
- Pancakes like a cloud
- Mango chilli jam
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Rose Water
- Sugar Free Lemonade