- 1 tbsp chicken paste, from recipe chip
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Paste, from recipe chip
- 1 tbsp vegemite
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 3 dashes red wine vinegar
- 400 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Main course Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Canadian USA Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick New Zealand Birthday Buffet Everyday Holiday Party Cooking Freezing Heating British & Irish Polish Australian Dinner Lunch Supper Egg free Gluten free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Meat dish Pie, quiche Sauce
Add all ingredients to thermomix bowl.
5 minutes/100 degrees/Speed 3.
Blend for 20 seconds/speed 7 or until smooth
Use gluten free cornflour if needing GF. Change liquid amounts to your liking-less water if you like it thick and more if you like it thin. Save half and freeze, easy to blitze and warm once partially thawed, though best to just eat the leftovers wiped up with bread!
IF YOU HAVE PAN/MEAT JUICES---USE THEM! IT WILL MAKE YOUR GRAVY DRINKABLE
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Cauliflower Pizza Base- that you can pick up!
- Baked eggs
- Smooth parmesan polenta
- White chocolate and raspberry self saucing pudding
- Vanilla & red dragonfruit custard
- Banana and Pear Milkshake-Amazeballs
- Chinese Bao Bun
- White bean dip
- Easy Beansy Vanilla
- Pancakes like a cloud
- Mango chilli jam
- Butterscotch Baileys
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Jaffa cake
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Shortcrust Pastry