- 100 grams unsalted butter, prepared from EDC cookbook
- 30 grams Maple syrup
- 30 gram Crunchie Bar or Violet Crumble
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
8Recipe is created for
1. Break crunchie or violet crumble bar into 3 pieces (the chocolate coating can be cut off if you prefer)
2. Chop into small pieces, Turbo speed 2 x 1 sec bursts
3. Set aside
4. Prepare one batch of unsalted butter according to the EDC (do not add any salt or oil). Transfer to another bowl.
5. Weigh back in 100 g to the TM bowl with butterfly in place.
6. Add the maple syrup, salt and crushed honeycomb.
7. Blend for 20 secs speed 4
8. Place into small bowl and chill unitl set.
Great with ricotta or plain pancakes, pikelets, crepes or toast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Alicia's Alfredo Sauce
- Alicia's Tomato Sauce
- Bolognese Pasta sauce
- F 'n G - Fig and Ginger Fruit Paste
- 'Never buy' Tomato sauce
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Thai Sweet Chilli sauce
- Beef hotpot
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Lemon biscottini
- Super moist chocolate cake (gluten and dairy free and no added sugar)
- Moist chocolate beetroot cake
- Middle eastern syrup cupcakes
- Malteser cupcakes
- Cheesecake brownies
- Buttermilk sorbet
- Chocolate and pear cake
- Peanut butter and dark chocolate cookies
- Continental layer cake