- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red onion, peeled & halved
- 1 Red apple, cored & halved
- 400 grams Ripe tomatoes, halved
- 3 ripe plums, washed and de-stoned
- 80 grams Coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon Smokey Paparika
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste.
- 100 grams Apple Cidar Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 bayleaf
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic, onion and apple into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add tomatoes and plums and mix for 30 seconds on speed 7.
Add all other ingredients and cook for 30 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1 with MC in place.
To thicken sauce cook for another 8 to 10 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
To allow reduction of liquid & to reduce splatter, replace MC with simmering basket.
Remove bay leaf, and blend for 1 minute on speed 8.
Pour immediately into hot sterilised jars or pour into large mixing bowl and allow to cool, then pour into room temperature jars or bottles.
Stores in cupboard for up to 3 months.
Once opened must remain refrigerated.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish
- Anna's Spaghetti Bolognaise Sauce
- Hearty and delicious lentils
- Scat's Floozie (Creamy Chicken, Caramelized Leek & Goats Cheese Tart)
- Hungarian Goulash
- Lamb Vindaloo
- Homestyle Beef Goulash
- jerky/bbq rub/marinade
- Vegetable Detox Soup
- Austrian Pearl Barley Soup (Bündner Gerstensuppe)
- Ange's light bolognese
- Italian Style Meat Sauce for a Crowd
- St. Patricks Day Shepherd's Pie with White Sweet Potato & Pea Smash