- 1 package Philadelphia cream cheese, 1 block
- 4 heaped tablespoons brown sugar
- 2-3 level tbsp kahlua
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- cut cream cheese into 2-3cm squares, place in mixer bowl & add brown sugar & kahlua. Mix 7 seconds speed 4.5, remove lid & scrape down bowl, mix for 5 seconds speed 4.5 or until combined. Place in airtight container in the fridge & serve cold with strawberries, rockmelon,grapes or other hard fruits.
Accessories you need
Recipe can be doubled/tripled. Serve with hard fruits
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Hunters Frozen Espresso Martini
- Drunken Dessert Dip
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Kahlúa frappe
- "Boozy" Dalgona Coffee Whip
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Kit Kat Gold Cocktail
- Salted Caramel Kahlua Coffee Frappe
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cocktail
- Espresso Martini