- 1 can El Pasco Refried Beans
- 1 Chopped Avacado sprinkled with lemon juice
- 250g sour cream
- 10-20g mexican seasoning
- 30g grated cheese
- 1/4 red capsicum
Recipe is created for
Spread half of the can of refried beans on the bottom of a blat bowl.
Puree the Avacado & Lemon juice in the Thermomix on sp 4 for 5 seconds. Spread over refried Beans. Wash & dry Thermomix bowl.
On speed 4 mix Sour Cream & Seasoning for 5 seconds. Sread over Avacado, sprinkle with Cheese and chopped red Capsicum
Layered Mexican Dip
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)