- 140 grams blue cheese, crumbled
- 120 grams whole egg mayonnaise
- 175 grams Full Fat Sour cream
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley
- to taste Salt and pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place parsley in TM bowl, Blitz for 5 seconds, Sp 7. MC on.
Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix for 30 second, sp 3.
Accessories you need
To make a thinner dressing add heavy cream until desired consistency is reached.
adapted from Dietdoctor.com https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/blue-cheese-dressing, i use sour cream over Greek yoghurt as it is significantly lower carb and higher fat content.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam