- 45 gram olive oil
- 20 gram freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 20 gram seeded mustard
- 25 gram honey
- 650 gram chicken thigh
Place all ingredients in TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 3.
Pour marinade over chicken thighs and marinade for at least 30 minutes, a few hours if you have time.
Bake chicken in oven for approximately 45 minutes or bbq.
Accessories you need
This marinade would also work well with pork fillet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Spinach Waffles
- Chipsy's Ciabatta
- Toasted granola
- Variation Shakshuka
- Variation All in One Honey Soy Beef Mince Meatballs dinner
- The BEST Granola Bars
- Lamb, Eggplant, Haloumi Sausage Rolls
- Gado Gado with Marinated Chicken
- Hedgehog bliss balls
- Sticky Chai Tea - Based on Donna Hay's Recipe and adjusted slightly