- 45 gram olive oil
- 20 gram freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 20 gram seeded mustard
- 25 gram honey
- 650 gram chicken thigh
Place all ingredients in TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 3.
Pour marinade over chicken thighs and marinade for at least 30 minutes, a few hours if you have time.
Bake chicken in oven for approximately 45 minutes or bbq.
Accessories you need
This marinade would also work well with pork fillet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Blueberry Jam
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Paleo Meringue
- Nut Bar
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Bao Buns
- Whipped Cinnamon Butter