- 80 g parmesan, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g pine nuts
- 20 g fresh basil leaves
- 60 g Fresh Baby Spinach
- 20 g garlic infused olive oil
- 100 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Place Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 15 seconds / speed 10.
- Add pine nuts, basil leaves, baby spinach, garlic infused oil, extra virgin olive oil and salt and chop 20 seconds / speed 7.
- Serve or store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rhubarb Jam
- White Sambo/Dressing Sauce
- All Purpose Salt Blend
- NELLIE'S RASPBERRY JAM
- BASIC TOMATO PASSATA / PASTA SAUCE (THERMOMUMMA)
- DELICIOUS SURPRISE SAUCE
- Sweet and Sour Sauce (meat and fish)
- Tomato and Salmon Dip
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Lilli Pilli Jam