- 50 g butter or margerine
- 1/4 cup --- plain or self raising flour
- 330 g Milk
- 80 g grated cheese
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1 package Macaroni Pasta, or any type
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Boil water in a separate pot and salt ready for pasta . Once brought to the boil, add pasta and cook as per package instructions.
2. Add lid and MC and melt butter for 1 min 80 deg SPD 1.
3. Add all other ingredients for the bechamel and cook for 8 mins 120 deg SPD 1 with the lid and MC.
4. Once finished at cooked pasta and serve immediately. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Accessories you need
Add vegetables and bacon to make a more hearty meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Passionfruit Curd
- Easter Egg Buns
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Sweet curried prawns
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Banoffee Pie