- 50 g butter or margerine
- 1/4 cup --- plain or self raising flour
- 330 g Milk
- 80 g grated cheese
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1 package Macaroni Pasta, or any type
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Boil water in a separate pot and salt ready for pasta . Once brought to the boil, add pasta and cook as per package instructions.
2. Add lid and MC and melt butter for 1 min 80 deg SPD 1.
3. Add all other ingredients for the bechamel and cook for 8 mins 120 deg SPD 1 with the lid and MC.
4. Once finished at cooked pasta and serve immediately. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Accessories you need
Add vegetables and bacon to make a more hearty meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Light rye bread
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits