- 400g can Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, fresh
- 2 spring onions
- 2 Avocados
- to taste coriander leaf
- 1 Red chilli (small)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- sour cream, About 1/2 a cup
- 100 grams tasty cheese, cubed, Or about 1/2 a cup grated
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnish, Optional
- corn chips, to serve
1. Add cubed cheese to bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
2. Add coriander and chilli to bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 7, scrape down the sides, and then repeat. Add avocados and lime juice and mix together for 2-3 seconds on speed 5, depending on how chunky you want it to be. Turn out into serving bowl, and layer with sour cream.
3. Add roughly chopped spring onions to bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 7. Scrape sides of bowl, and then chop a further 1 second on speed 7. Add in red kidney beans, deseeded tomatoes and a little cracked black pepper to season, and chop for 3 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down sides and then chop a further 2-3 seconds on speed 4, depending on how smooth you want the beans to be.
4. Add bean mixture to serving bowl and top with the grated tasty cheese. If you want to, scatter some fresh coriander leaves on top for garnish, and serve with corn chips.
I de-seed the tomatoes prior to chopping because if left in it can make the dip become quite watery. Chopping them in the bowl with the beans can make the chunks very rough, so if you prefer a more uniform look then I recommend dicing yourself and just stirring them through after chopping the beans.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Feijoa Paste