- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves
- 1 cup fresh pineapple pieces
- 250 g cream cheese, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper
Place mint and pineapple into TMX bowl and chop - 4 seconds on speed 7.
Add cream cheese and beat - 8 seconds on speed 4. Taste. Add salt and pepper and beat another 4 seconds on speed 4.
The flavour improves over the day so make ahead if possible.
Accessories you need
Converted by Roslyn Teirney from a recipe on p.18 of ARAFMI Cookbook Volume 1. Published by Association of Relatives and Friends of the Mentally Ill (Hobart, Tasmania), 1989.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Russian Meatloaf
- Varoma pumpkin & whisky bread & butter pudding
- Pumpkin Jam (Misti Kumra)
- Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl
- Hidden Vege Sorbet
- Creamed Cheese Bread Pudding using leftover fruitcake
- Poached Pumpkin with Sesame and Cloves
- Ginger Margarita Sorbet
- Gluten-free maple pudding
- Spiced Blueberry Mousse
- Kasha (Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Onions)