- 4 egg yolks
- 130 g unsalted butter
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- Sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 8 min/80 C/speed 3..
Accessories you need
Hollandaise is still an art, even in the very easy to use method we have here, so bear in mind that the time may vary slightly depending on the freshness of your yolks and the coldness of your butter. If you like a mousse consistency then you may add a minute or so to the cooking time if necessary.The best test for fresh asparagus is the 'snap' test. The stalks should snap fairly close to the bottom of the asparagus if fresh.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart