- 4 egg yolks
- 130 g unsalted butter
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- Sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 8 min/80 C/speed 3..
Accessories you need
Hollandaise is still an art, even in the very easy to use method we have here, so bear in mind that the time may vary slightly depending on the freshness of your yolks and the coldness of your butter. If you like a mousse consistency then you may add a minute or so to the cooking time if necessary.The best test for fresh asparagus is the 'snap' test. The stalks should snap fairly close to the bottom of the asparagus if fresh.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad