- 4 egg yolks
- 130 g unsalted butter
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- Sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 8 min/80 C/speed 3..
Accessories you need
Hollandaise is still an art, even in the very easy to use method we have here, so bear in mind that the time may vary slightly depending on the freshness of your yolks and the coldness of your butter. If you like a mousse consistency then you may add a minute or so to the cooking time if necessary.The best test for fresh asparagus is the 'snap' test. The stalks should snap fairly close to the bottom of the asparagus if fresh.
Other users also liked...
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites