- 4 egg yolks
- 130 g unsalted butter
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- Sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 8 min/80 C/speed 3..
Accessories you need
Hollandaise is still an art, even in the very easy to use method we have here, so bear in mind that the time may vary slightly depending on the freshness of your yolks and the coldness of your butter. If you like a mousse consistency then you may add a minute or so to the cooking time if necessary.The best test for fresh asparagus is the 'snap' test. The stalks should snap fairly close to the bottom of the asparagus if fresh.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)