- 150g sesame seeds
- 50g sunflower oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sesame seeds into TM bowl. Dry roast for 6 mins/Varoma/Sp1/MC on.
Add 15g oil, mix for 20 sec/Sp 8/MC on. Scrape down sides.
Add 15g more oil, and mix for 10 sec/Sp 8/MC on. Scrape down sides.
Add 15g more oil, and mix for a further 10 sec/Sp 8/MC on. If it needs more mixing blend for another 10 sec/Sp 8/MC on.
Pour mixture into sterilized jar. I drizzled a small amount of oil on top and mixed through as my mixture was still a little stiff.
Makes enough to fill a 200ml jar, or near enough.
Here's how to make the magic happen.......
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Not-too-naughty Easter Slice
- Delicious french onion and spinach cob loaf
- Fruit and Veg Slurpie
- 1 ingredient peanut butter - Clone of Quick and Easy Peanut Butter
- Rice bubble slice - refined sugar free, lunch box friendly!
- Delicious french onion dip
- Nushi's Thai Basil and Spinach Pesto
- Nushi's Banana and Blueberry Pikelets
- Nushi's Mango Chia Pudding
- Nushi's Varomarised Chook
- Nushi's Kashmiri Chicken, Lentil and Pumpkin Curry
- Nushi's Sugar Reduced Mini Banana Loaves