- 200 grams Combination of Brazil Nuts, Almonds and Cashwes
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 20 grams olive oil
Place nuts into TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 9.
Add honey and olive oil into TM bowl and mix for 30seconds on speed 6.
Add oil. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 6 using spatula to assist in blending nut honey paste with the oil. Add a little more oil if required.
Place spread in a sterilised jar and store in pantry.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus