- 200 grams Combination of Brazil Nuts, Almonds and Cashwes
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 20 grams olive oil
Place nuts into TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 9.
Add honey and olive oil into TM bowl and mix for 30seconds on speed 6.
Add oil. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 6 using spatula to assist in blending nut honey paste with the oil. Add a little more oil if required.
Place spread in a sterilised jar and store in pantry.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese