- 45 grams unsalted peanuts
- 45 grams Roasted Hazelnuts
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 100 grams white chocolate
- 50 grams vegetable oil
- 150 grams Raw caster sugar
- 150 grams Milk
Place nuts and sugar into thermomix bowl and pulverise for 30 secs, speed 10.
Add chocolate. Grind for 30 seconds, speed 5.
Add milk and oil, cook for 5 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 4.
Scrape sides of bowl and mix for 1 minute, speed 10.
Pour into a sterilsed jar and store in the fridge.
Accessories you need
It helps to scrape the bowl with the spatula after each step.
Spread will keep in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
Sterilise washed and drip-dried jars in a moderate oven. Place jars on a tray with baking paper for 15 minutes.
Vegetable oil may be substiuted with coconut oil, delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Satay Chicken
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Up and Go
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream