- 125 g TM31 Butter
- 40 g raw sugar
- Zest 1 orange
- 80 g fresh orange juice
8Recipe is created for
1. Place sugar and zest into TM Bowl and mill for 10 seconds/speed 9. Scrape down and repeat if necessary.
2. Add butter and mix for 10 seconds/speed 4, Scrape down.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of the orange juice and beat for 1 minute/speed 4, adding extra orange juice 1 tablespoon at a time through the lid.
Store in refrigerator, bringing to room temperature before serving.
Serve spread on Orange Cake, Orange Pumpkin Loaf, Orange Pikelets or Pumpkin Scones
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO