- 1000 g peaches, weight after removal of stone, cut into 1-2cm chunks
- 600 g raw sugar
- 70 g lemon juice
- Add peaches, sugar and lemon juice to the mixing bowl.
- Place simmering basket onto lid in place of the measuring cup. 25 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1.
- Test the jam for setting point. If not ready repeat previous step for 2 minutes or until setting point is reached.
- Pour into sterilized jars, add lid and turn upside down for 10 minutes. Label and store in a dry cupboard away from light. Once opened, refrigerate and use within one month.
If the jam is too chunky, before pouring into the jars, blend 5 seconds/speed 5.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Green Fig Marmalade with Orange
- Mustard Sauce
- Variation Peach Butter
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Fig and Apricot Jam (fresh fruit version)
- Fig Paste
- Fathers Favourite Sauce
- Nut and seed butter
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)