- 1 clove garlic
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 tablespoons Glacé ginger
- 1 apple quartered, cored and peeled
- 1 kg purple plums, de-pipped
- 100 g sultanas
- 360 g brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, onion and glace ginger in bowl and chop 3 sec / sp 7. Scrape down sides.
Add sultanas, sugar, salt and dry mustard and mix 2 sec / sp 4.
Cook 15 min / 100 C / Reverse / sp 2.
Reduce heat and cook 15 min / 90 C / Reverse / sp 2.
Glass jars of any size can be used (eg salsa, jam, vegemite etc). Jars and lids can be sterilised in a saucepan of boiling water on the stove, or in the dishwasher.
Unopened chutney will last 12 months in the fridge.
If you want to store out of the fridge, chutney must be processed in a hot water bath for 10 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Feijoa Paste
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake
- Three cup duck tongue