- 600 g plums
- 30 g lemon juice
- 150 g Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Paste
1. Rinse plums, cut in halves and remove stones. Discard stones.
2. Add all ingredients to "Closed lid" and cook speed 2 /Varoma / 15 mins with simmering basket instead of MC.
3. Continue cooking speed 2 / 100 degrees / 25 mins with simmering basket instead of MC.
4. Use Turbo a few times to desired consistency.
5. Fill 2 small jars and vacuum seal jars.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly