- 1 Purple Eschallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- Small Handful Woody Herbs, Thyme, Sage, Oregano
- 50 grams Salted butter
- 100 grams Port
- 150 grams red wine
- 100 grams water
- 20 grams balsamic vinegar
- 35 grams brown sugar
Recipe is created for
-Chop Eschallot , garlic, herbs 2 sec/spd 7.
-Add Butter and cook 4 mins/varoma/spd 1 with MC removed.
-Add Port, Red Wine, Water, Balsamic Vinegar and Brown Sugar.
-Cook 20 mins/varoma/ spd 3. (see note if steaming vegetables).
-Strain before serving.
This is the perfect accompaniment to Steak, Lamb or Chicken.
To Steam strips of Carrot & Zucchini (Tagliatelle) at the same time, add them in th varoma after 14 minutes of cooking. Add vegetables (1 zucchini and 2 carrots cut into strips using a vegetable peeler).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter
- Japanese style sandwich bread