- 1 Purple Eschallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- Small Handful Woody Herbs, Thyme, Sage, Oregano
- 50 grams Salted butter
- 100 grams Port
- 150 grams red wine
- 100 grams water
- 20 grams balsamic vinegar
- 35 grams brown sugar
Recipe is created for
-Chop Eschallot , garlic, herbs 2 sec/spd 7.
-Add Butter and cook 4 mins/varoma/spd 1 with MC removed.
-Add Port, Red Wine, Water, Balsamic Vinegar and Brown Sugar.
-Cook 20 mins/varoma/ spd 3. (see note if steaming vegetables).
-Strain before serving.
Accessories you need
This is the perfect accompaniment to Steak, Lamb or Chicken.
To Steam strips of Carrot & Zucchini (Tagliatelle) at the same time, add them in th varoma after 14 minutes of cooking. Add vegetables (1 zucchini and 2 carrots cut into strips using a vegetable peeler).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars