- 1 Purple Eschallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- Small Handful Woody Herbs, Thyme, Sage, Oregano
- 50 grams Salted butter
- 100 grams Port
- 150 grams red wine
- 100 grams water
- 20 grams balsamic vinegar
- 35 grams brown sugar
8Recipe is created for
-Chop Eschallot , garlic, herbs 2 sec/spd 7.
-Add Butter and cook 4 mins/varoma/spd 1 with MC removed.
-Add Port, Red Wine, Water, Balsamic Vinegar and Brown Sugar.
-Cook 20 mins/varoma/ spd 3. (see note if steaming vegetables).
-Strain before serving.
This is the perfect accompaniment to Steak, Lamb or Chicken.
To Steam strips of Carrot & Zucchini (Tagliatelle) at the same time, add them in th varoma after 14 minutes of cooking. Add vegetables (1 zucchini and 2 carrots cut into strips using a vegetable peeler).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer