- 125 g Swiss Cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 Spanish onion
- 250 g Corned Beef deli cut slices, cut in thirds
- 250 g Sauerkraut
- 200 g cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 180 g sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Tomato ketchup
- 20 g lemon juice
1. Chop Swiss Cheese and Onion 7 Sec / Speed 6
2. Add Beef and Sauerkraut, chop 5 Sec / Speed 5
3. Add remining ingredients, mix 25 Sec / Reverse / Speed 4
4. Bake in oven dish at 180C for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Reminiscent of the Reuben Sandwich, which I love, this dip is perfect served with warm toasted bread, or spread on mini toasts.
- The dish does not have to be baked, but I find that baking allows the cheese to melt and really brings out the flavors.
- This recipe makes a LOT of dip. You can reduce the portions to suit the quantity you prefer, but I simply wrap any extra uncooked mixture into small pastry 'parcels', and freeze - they stay ready for baking whenever you need a quick snack, or when unexpected guests pop in!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Soup 3 Ways
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Pear & Vanilla Cake (Failsafe, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Pina Colada Style Sorbet
- Easy Thai Fish Cakes
- Mango, Avocado & Coconut Ice Cream - Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- No Bake Lasagne 'In the Bowl'
- Yakiudon Noodles
- Probiotic Oat Smoothie
- Vegetarian Lentil Sausage Rolls
- Atlantic Lime Pie
- Vanilla Tapioca Custard (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Corn Free)