- 300 gram Strawberries, hulled
- 150 gram rhubarb, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 75 gram raw jarrah honey, maybe extra 1-2 teaspoons for later
- 30 gram lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
1. add rhubarb and strawberrys to TM. chop sp5 6 secs
2. add remaining ingredients cook 20mins varoma sp1.
3.add chis seeds and extra honey if its a bit to tart for you. Slowly mix over 30secs 1-7
4. store in glass jar in fridge
may need to use simmering basket instead of Measuring cup while cooking, gets very hot
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Probiotic school bliss balls
- Peanut butter and jam drops
- Quick and easy Meatballs
- Banana Steamed pudding with salted caramel sauce
- White Chocolate & Walnut banana bread
- Hidden Veg Pasta Sauce
- Beer Beef stroganoff
- Banana, Walnut & Goji Berries Bread
- Spinach Hummus dip
- Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats
- Mock Parmesan Cheese
- Tuna and Chickpea dip