- 300 gram Strawberries, hulled
- 150 gram rhubarb, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 75 gram raw jarrah honey, maybe extra 1-2 teaspoons for later
- 30 gram lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
Recipe is created for
1. add rhubarb and strawberrys to TM. chop sp5 6 secs
2. add remaining ingredients cook 20mins varoma sp1.
3.add chis seeds and extra honey if its a bit to tart for you. Slowly mix over 30secs 1-7
4. store in glass jar in fridge
Accessories you need
may need to use simmering basket instead of Measuring cup while cooking, gets very hot
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Weight Watchers 0 Point Pasta Sauce
- Probiotic school bliss balls
- Peanut butter and jam drops
- Quick and easy Meatballs
- Banana Steamed pudding with salted caramel sauce
- White Chocolate & Walnut banana bread
- Hidden Veg Pasta Sauce
- Beer Beef stroganoff
- Banana, Walnut & Goji Berries Bread
- Spinach Hummus dip
- Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats
- Mock Parmesan Cheese
- Tuna and Chickpea dip