- 6 pieces large red capsicums
- 20 grams garlic infused olive oil
- 1 piece large red chilli, Or 2 small Birdseye chill is for extra heat
- 200 grams feta cheese
- extra olive oil for brushing
Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven to 200 C (fan forced).
Wash & dry capsicums. Lightly cover or spray in Olive oil
Place capsicums on a large oven tray, skin side up. Roast in preheated oven until the skin blisters and turns black. Transfer to a snap-lock bag. Seal. Set aside for 5 minutes for capsicum to soften.
Carefully peel and discard skins.
Thickly slice capsicum and remove/wash away seeds
Place roasted capsicums, chilli, garlic infused olive oil, feta and mix for 8sec/ spd5
If you prefer smoother texture blitz for 2sec/sp6
Season with salt & pepper if desired
Accessories you need
If you prefer spicy you can add chilli before cooking. Outstanding with BBQ meat as well as cold dip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly