- 300g Fresh Beetroot
- oilve oil, to drizzle
- 1 garlic clove
- 1ts cumin, ground
- Few fresh mint leaves
- salt & peper, to taste
- 200g Greek yoghurt
Place beetroot drizzled with olive oil into oven at 180 degrees for approx 20 mins it will depend how big your beetroot is- no need to peel as it will be easier to peel when it comes out of the oven. In the last 10min or so place the garlic into the oven to get roasted garlic, this flavour is a bit less harsh in the dip than raw garlic.
Place the cooled peeled beetroot & garlic inot the TM bowl with the remaining ingredients & process for 5 - 10 secs on speed 6, scraping the bowl down halfway through.
Option; serve with yoghurt, olive oil & dukkah as pictured
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs