- 500 grams Gold Sweet Potato, Peeled and diced into approx. 5cm cube sections
- 400 grams raw cashews, (soak overnight)
- 20 grams fresh coriander
- 2-4 clove garlic
- 2 tsp tumeric
- Salt & Pepper
- Preferably the night prior place Cashews into a bowl and fill with water to cover cashews. Cover in cling film and leave on bench or place in fridge overnite.
- Preheat oven to 200' and line a flat baking tray.
- Place all sweet potato on tray and lightly spray with a cooking oil spray - season with salt & pepper (I used my own Porcini salt & pepper mix)
- Place in oven and roast until cooked and soft (check as they cook) When ready place in bowl and refridgerate until ready to assemble.
- Place coriander and garlic cloves into bowl "Closed lid" and blitz for 4 secs on speed 6.
Scrape down sides.
- Drain Cashews of any remaining water and add cashews into bowl.
Then add roasted sweet potato, salt, pepper and turmeric and blitz in groups of 10secs on speed 8 until slightly chunky smooth. (or preferred consistancy)
Leave measuring cup off so you can watch progress of mix.
Use "Counter-clockwise operation" in between 10sec groups on speed 5 if required.
Place into bowl and keep refridgerated.
Accessories you need
If you like a 'chunkier' version you dont need to soak the cashews but you may need to add a small amount of oil into the mix. Approx. 20-40ml
Also for additional flavour add approx. 50g of parmesan cheese (blitz if added when doing garlic and coriander)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Plum Jam
- Green Goddess Recipe (mayo & greek yoghurt)
- Vegan Mayonnaise with Aquafaba
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Tomato chutney
- Great Honey Mustard Dressing
- Garlic mayonnaise (Double batch)
- Plum and Onion Sauce
- Hoisin Sauce
- Almond and Lemon Myrtle Dukkah
- Fresh Passata
- Blackcurrant Jelly
- Sweet Potato and Red Kidney Bean stew with peanuts.
- Rissotto con Camarones y leche de coco
- Bunya Nut Fritters
- Easy Brocoli Pasta
- KFC style coating
- Bean salad
- Ayam Masak Merah
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- Hot Smoked salmon pasta
- Variation Crustless Broccoli Quiche with cheddar and onions
- Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Salsa spice mix