- 500 grams Gold Sweet Potato, Peeled and diced into approx. 5cm cube sections
- 400 grams raw cashews, (soak overnight)
- 20 grams fresh coriander
- 2-4 clove garlic
- 2 tsp tumeric
- Salt & Pepper
- Preferably the night prior place Cashews into a bowl and fill with water to cover cashews. Cover in cling film and leave on bench or place in fridge overnite.
- Preheat oven to 200' and line a flat baking tray.
- Place all sweet potato on tray and lightly spray with a cooking oil spray - season with salt & pepper (I used my own Porcini salt & pepper mix)
- Place in oven and roast until cooked and soft (check as they cook) When ready place in bowl and refridgerate until ready to assemble.
Place coriander and garlic cloves into bowl and blitz for 4 secs on speed 6.
Scrape down sides.
Then add roasted sweet potato, salt, pepper and turmeric and blitz in groups of 10secs on speed 8 until slightly chunky smooth. (or preferred consistancy)
Leave measuring cup off so you can watch progress of mix.
Use in between 10sec groups on speed 5 if required.
Place into bowl and keep refridgerated.
Accessories you need
If you like a 'chunkier' version you dont need to soak the cashews but you may need to add a small amount of oil into the mix. Approx. 20-40ml
Also for additional flavour add approx. 50g of parmesan cheese (blitz if added when doing garlic and coriander)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Variation Greengage Jam
- Hanne's Nutella 😊
- Classic Barbecue Sauce
- Balsamic Onion Dip
- Cheese Sauce (for corned beef)
- Supergreen Vegan Pesto
- BBQ sauce
- New York Style Hot Dog Onion Relish
- Vegetable Pasta Sauce
- Triple C Dip (Chickpeas, Cashews and Cumin)
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Classic Barbecue Sauce