- 250 grams rockmelon, cut into 2cm pieces
- 250 grams kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- half a lemon
- 280 grams Rapadura Sugar
8Recipe is created for
Peel the rind of half a lemon, place in TM bowl and grate for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Cut the pith of the lemon half off and discard. Cut the lemon flesh in half and place in TM bowl.
Add rockmelon, kiwifruit and sugar to TM bowl.
Cook for 20-25 mins at 100°C on speed 1.
Increase temperature to Varoma, cook for 10-15mins on speed 1, or until it reaches setting point.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 'Peanut Butter' Banana Fudge (raw, nut-free)
- GF Cheesy Rolls
- Raw 'Caramel' Dip (or Date Spread)
- Cookie Dough Truffles
- Mango Chutney
- Gluten-Free Spinach and Ricotta Gnocchi
- Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Gluten-free, Egg-free, Dairy-free Vegetable Fritters
- ABC Milk
- Zucchini Flower Risotto with Thyme Oil
- PRO - BIOTIC MORNING STARTER
- KiwiFruit Sauce
- Green sour lollies
- St Patricks Day Mint Tea Punch
- Passionfruit Rockmelon Yoghurt Icecream
- Kiwifruit Sorbet
- Summer Melon Cocktail
- Rockmelon Chiller (Alcoholic Cocktail)
- Fruit salad juice
- Cold and Flu Juice
- Dragonfruit Mix Fruit Juice
- Banana & Kiwi Fruit Sorbet