- 3 sprigs spring onion
- 420 g Tin of Salmon (take bones out), Choose the highest quality tinned salmon
- 10 g capers
- 4 Gherkins cut in half
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 250 g cream cheese, (soft or hard)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, (freshly squeezed is best)
- Place spring onion in Mixing Bowl. Mix 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down the bowl and repeat.
- Add all other ingredients to the Mixing Bowl. Mix 10-20 sec/speed 6. Repeat for a smoother consistency.
- Serve with crackers or fluffy warm focaccia.
Be aware of what kind of Salmon you are buying. Be sure it is sustainably sourced.
Be sure to remove any bones that may be present on the salmon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Plum Sauce (Cookery the Australian Way)