- 6 cloves fresh garlic peeled
- 50 grams coriander leaf
- 50 grams Basil leaves
- 50 grams Italian flat leaf parlsey
- 20 grams oregano, fresh
- 30-40 grams Olive Oil.
Place all ingred except olive oil into TM and blend on 7 for approx 2 min.
The mix should be fine but not over done.
Place in a container and drizle olive oil until the mix is covered, season with salt and pepper.
Add dry chills flakes if desired.
Accessories you need
- Add dry chills flakes if desired
- For a more savoury flavour you can add 3-4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar ( taste and add more or less depending on your desired flavour)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly