- 6 cloves fresh garlic peeled
- 50 grams coriander leaf
- 50 grams Basil leaves
- 50 grams Italian flat leaf parlsey
- 20 grams oregano, fresh
- 30-40 grams Olive Oil.
Place all ingred except olive oil into TM and blend on 7 for approx 2 min.
The mix should be fine but not over done.
Place in a container and drizle olive oil until the mix is covered, season with salt and pepper.
Add dry chills flakes if desired.
- Add dry chills flakes if desired
- For a more savoury flavour you can add 3-4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar ( taste and add more or less depending on your desired flavour)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce