- 210 grams raw sugar
- 20 grams water
- 150 grams Pure cream
- 150 grams Butter
- 5 pinches sea salt
- 1 vanilla pod, split and seeds scaped out
Add all ingredients into the TM bowl and cook 12 minutes VAROMA temperature, SPEED 2.
Sterilse your jars by adding boling water and let dry
Pour into sterile jars and seal when coll/cold. Caramel will thicken on cooling.
If you prefer a thicker caramel, cook for a further 5 minutes.
For a richer caramel flavour and darker sauce, substitute half the raw sugar with brown sugar or dark brown sugar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Pate en Crouté
- HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE
- Chicken & Lemon Tagine
- Old Fashioned " Nannies" Mayonnaise
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Creamy Lamb Curry
- Beurre Blanc (Julia Childs)
- Salted Caramel Swirl Cheesecake
- Chinese-Style Steamed Fish
- Fool Proof Scones
- Salsa Verde Argentinian style
- Chicken & Ginger Noodle Soup
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Light rye bread