- 210 grams raw sugar
- 20 grams water
- 150 grams Pure cream
- 150 grams Butter
- 5 pinches sea salt
- 1 vanilla pod, split and seeds scaped out
Add all ingredients into the TM bowl and cook 12 minutes VAROMA temperature, SPEED 2.
Sterilse your jars by adding boling water and let dry
Pour into sterile jars and seal when coll/cold. Caramel will thicken on cooling.
If you prefer a thicker caramel, cook for a further 5 minutes.
For a richer caramel flavour and darker sauce, substitute half the raw sugar with brown sugar or dark brown sugar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pate en Crouté
- HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE
- Chicken & Lemon Tagine
- Old Fashioned " Nannies" Mayonnaise
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Creamy Lamb Curry
- Beurre Blanc (Julia Childs)
- Salted Caramel Swirl Cheesecake
- Chinese-Style Steamed Fish
- Fool Proof Scones
- Salsa Verde Argentinian style
- Chicken & Ginger Noodle Soup
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken