- 4 cm ginger, chopped into chunks (approx. 30g)
- 4 cloves garlic, whole (approx 20g)
- 15 gram sesame oil
- 195 gram Peanut Butter, natural (peanuts only) is best. I use smooth as my family prefers it.
- 40 gram lime juice, approx 2 limes / 2tbs
- 130 gram soy sauce, gluten free, Tamari (low salt) is best
- 120 gram honey, liquid, approx 4.5tbs
8Recipe is created for
- Place garlic and ginger into bowl and chop 4 seconds / speed 7
- Scrape down Thermomix bowl with spatula and chop 3 seconds / speed 7
- Scrape down Thermomix bowl with spatula. Add sesame oil and cook 2min / 100°C / Speed 1
- Add remaining ingredients. Cook 3min / 100°C / Speed 2
Taste and adjust as necessary, doing a quick mix (around 5 seconds at speed 2) between additions if you make any.
If you would like it sweeter - add more honey, saltier - add more tamari, sourer – add more lime, nuttier/thicker – add more peanut butter
Recipe makes approx. 450ml of sauce.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Creamy Satay Chicken Risotto
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Tuna Risotto
- Easy Beef Burgers
- lchf fish cardomon curry