- 75 g raw sugar
- 450 g strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 tsp Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1 tablespoon Triple Sec
1. Mill sugar for 30 seconds, speed 9.
2. Put strawberries into the TM bowl with the vanilla and triple sec, and cook for 5 minutes 90 degrees speed 1
3. allow to cool slighlty and puree for 30-60 seconds speed 9.
4. Pour into sterlised jars or bottles. Once opened store in the fridge.
Accessories you need
You can sterilise jars by washing them in hot soapy water and placing them upside down in a cold oven. Turn the oven on to 110 degrees C and heat the jars for 10 minutes. Place lids in a pot of boiling water and boil for 5-10 minutes. Pour the sauce into the jars while the jars and sauce are still hot, and put the lids on straight away. The hot sauce will cause the lid to seal as it cools.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip
- Yuzu Mayonnaise