Recipe is created for
Wash chillies, add to bowl.
Add garlic, ginger, salt and shrimp paste to TM bowl.
Close lid with MC on.
Chop at speed 7 for 10 seconds.
Add the oil and vinegar.
TM31, cook for 30 minutes on varoma speed 2, MC on
TM5, cook 20 minutes on varoma speed 2, MC on.
The colour will look dark if there is a mix of green and red chillies together.
Let cool then pour into clean and sterile jar.
It will keep to the last drop when stored in fridge covered with the oil. Use only clean spoon in the jar, do not cross contaminate with other food.
SHRIMP PASTE CHILLI PASTE
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Tarragon Bread - JJ'S SPICY THERMO KITCHEN
- Butter Chicken with texture- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Rosemary Custard - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Salami Garlic spaghetti - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PEACH CHUTNEY - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PORK WITH BASIL- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Passionfruit slice - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CHILLI - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CARAMELISED ONION AND PORT SAUCE- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- SPICY LENTIL SOUP- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Creamy Leche Flan