- 100 g Smoked Salmon
- 1 packet Cream Cheese
- Additional Smoked Salmon pieces
- Dill or Chives to garnish canapés if making canapes
8Recipe is created for
Place salmon into TM bowl and chop for 7 seconds on speed 7.
Add cheese and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4.
Serving Suggestion – Fill canapes with dip and place a small piece of smoked salmon on top of each one. Garnish with sprinkles of dill or chives.
Other users also liked...
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites