- 100 g Smoked Salmon
- 1 packet Cream Cheese
- Additional Smoked Salmon pieces
- Dill or Chives to garnish canapés if making canapes
8Recipe is created for
Place salmon into TM bowl and chop for 7 seconds on speed 7.
Add cheese and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4.
Serving Suggestion – Fill canapes with dip and place a small piece of smoked salmon on top of each one. Garnish with sprinkles of dill or chives.
Other users also liked...
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil