- 150 g hot-smoked salmon fillets
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon chives, fresh
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 2 teaspoons baby capers
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic and herbs for a few seconds on Speed 7.
Remove skin from salmon and break up into chunks. Add to bowl with lemon juice and process for five seconds on Speed 5. Taste and add more lemon juice if desired, along with salt and pepper to taste.
Add capers on mix for 5 seconds on Reverse, Speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot dip
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam