- 200 g raw sugar
- 200 g blueberries
- 300 g rhubarb, washed, chopped
- 100 g fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice or mixed spice
Place sugar into TM bowl and mill 3 seconds on speed 9
Add rhubarb, blueberries, orange juice and mixed spice to bowl with sugar
Cook 30-35 mins/ Varoma /speed 1 or until your desired consistency. This one took 35 minutes to get the thickness in the picture.
Check jam after 30 minutes to see if it coats the back of a spoon without running off.
When done, pour into sterilised jars, and turn upside down for 10 minutes.
Serve on toast, scones or pancakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Orange & Chocolate Ricotta Tart
- Bean-Free Sundried Tomato Hummus
- Parsnip & Maple Syrup Cake
- Chickpea, Tomato & Quinoa Soup (Veg & Gluten Free)
- Pear, Pecan and Cheese Slice
- Raspberry and Walnut Crumble Slice
- Chicken & Pumpkin Salad with Chickpeas
- Millet & Pumpkin Patties
- Caramel, Honey and Salted Cashew Slice
- Easy Apricot & Nut Balls
- Rhubarb Relish
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Rhubarb Cake
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Quick fruit sponge
- Cream Cheese and Rhubarb Blondies
- Rhubarb & Orange Creme Brûlée
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Rhubarb curd
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb