- 3 --- large carrots roughly chopped
- 30 grams olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Honey or Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 portion Chillies (Small Birdseye), you can leave seeds in for flavour and heat
- 20 grams freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 bunch coriander leaves, handful
- salt and pepper to taste
Put all ingredients into your Tm on 5 sec/spd 5, scrape down the sides and repeat for 5 sec/spd 5 or to desired consistency.
Place in a dip bowl and serve with your favourite crackers.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly