- 500 g Strawberries, hulled
- 80 g Pure Maple Syrup, Substitute: Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tablespoons Chia Seeds.
- .5 teaspoon lemon juice
Add Strawberries and Pure Maple Syrup to the bowl and cook 20min/100deg/Sp1. Use basket on top instead of MC if need.
Add Chia seeds and lemon juice and mix 5sec/Sp3
Add jam to sterilised jars.
Accessories you need
Add this to yoghurt as flavouring on serving
or enjoy with some fresh bread or toast, scones, pancakes/pikelets or how ever you wish!
Have made with as low as 20gm Rice Malt Syrup and still enjoy. Alter amount depending on your taste.
Recommend subbing strawberries for blueberries! Think i like them better actually
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup