- 150 grams Frozen Blueberries
- 150 grams frozen Rasberries
- 40 grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 10 grams vanilla extract/essence/paste
- 25 grams chia seeds (any colour)
Weigh berries into mixing bowl
Turbo once or twice to break up the berries.
Add maple syrup and vanilla.
Cook 90C for 15 minutes on speed 2 with MC removed.
Add chia seeds.
Cook 90C for a further 5 minutes on speed 1 or until chia seeds start to thicken the mixture.
Pour into a sterilized jar and seal.
Place in refrigerator to cool and thicken further.
Accessories you need
Can use only blueberries or raspberries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version