- 600 grams Full Fat pouring Cream
- 500 grams chilled water
- 20 gram Lemon Myrtle powder
- 80 gram dry white wine
In a clean dry TM bowl, insert butterfly.
Place cream into bowl and whip for 2 minutes / speed 4, or until solids and liquids have seperated.
Using the TM basket strain liquids, reserving buttermilk for later use if desired.
Place water over butter solids in the TM bowl and mix 5 - 10 seconds / speed 4. Liquid and solids should again seperate.
Using the TM basket again, strain liquid from solids again so that only butter remains.
Leave in TM basket.
Combine lemon myrtle and win 10 seconds / speed 4.
Add butter from TM basket to bowl and combine for a further 20 seconds / speed 4 .
Remove mixture from bowl and place on baking paper.
Roll and chill for later use.
Add to any bbq fish or shell fish for a sensational australian taste.
Can be frozen for later use.
Lemon Myrtle butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Plum Sauce (Cookery the Australian Way)