- 1 brown onion
- 20 gram lemongrass stem
- 4 small dried red chillis
- 5 gram fresh ginger
- 2 clove garlic
- 5 gram fresh corriander root
- 3 tsp tumeric
- 20 gram fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground corriander
- 1 tsp ground cummin
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 lime juiced
Add lemongrass, dried chillis, ginger, garlic, corriander root to TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Scrape down sides and add onion and chop for 6 seconds speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients and and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down sides and repeat for another 20 seconds or until the curry paste has formed a semi smooth paste.
This is a mild curry sauce so if you want it spicier you can add more dried chillis or add in a fresh one as well.This will make 3 curries so I normally weigh the curry paste into 60g portions and freeze in a snaplock bag so the paste is in the freezer ready to go.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Plum Sauce (Cookery the Australian Way)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup