- 1 brown onion
- 20 gram lemongrass stem
- 4 small dried red chillis
- 5 gram fresh ginger
- 2 clove garlic
- 5 gram fresh corriander root
- 3 tsp tumeric
- 20 gram fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground corriander
- 1 tsp ground cummin
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 lime juiced
Add lemongrass, dried chillis, ginger, garlic, corriander root to TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Scrape down sides and add onion and chop for 6 seconds speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients and and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down sides and repeat for another 20 seconds or until the curry paste has formed a semi smooth paste.
Accessories you need
This is a mild curry sauce so if you want it spicier you can add more dried chillis or add in a fresh one as well.This will make 3 curries so I normally weigh the curry paste into 60g portions and freeze in a snaplock bag so the paste is in the freezer ready to go.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts (GF/DF)
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger