- 1000 g tomatoes, Roughly chopped
- 180 g red peppers, Roughly chopped
- 130 g red onion, Roughly chopped
- 100 g red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 10 Mustard seeds
- 10 black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf, dried
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 g honey
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
Recipe is created for
Place roughly chopped tomatoes, red pepper, red onions, garlic cloves and 50g of red wine vinegar into TM bowl. Chop 5 Sec. Speed 7.
Cook 40 Min. Varoma speed 2. Place simmering basket on top of lid to prevent splattering.
Add remaining red wine vinegar, spices and honey. Cook 15-20 Min. Varoma speed 2 with simmering basket in place again.
Mix 1 Min. Speed 10.
Transfer into jar with twist top lid. After closing tight, turn upside down and cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce