- 2 --- fresh chillies
- 1 cloves garlic
- 10 grams fresh ginger
- 700 grams tomatoes
- 210 grams white vinegar
- 210 grams sugar
- 20 grams salt
- 1 --- red capsicum
- 1 bunches fresh basil
- 10 grams olive oil
1h 15minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place chillies, garlic, ginger and olive oil in the bowl. 5 seconds, speed 10. MC on. Scrape the sides of the bowl. Repeat 3 times.
- Add tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, salt and capsicum. 10 seconds, speed 8, MC on.
- Remove MC and replace with basket. Cook 60 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 4.
- Add basil leaves. Cook 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 4.
- Blend 1 minute, speed 8, MC on.
- Pour into sterilized jar and seal immediately.
- Store on shelf until opened, then store in fridge.
Instead of fresh tomatoes, you can use tomatoes purée, tin tomatoes, or passata.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE