- 500 grams Pan Juices
- 1.5 tbsp Beef or Chicken Stock Paste
- 40 grams plain flour
Drain Pan Juices into jug.
If you have time, put into freezer to allow the fat to set and then skim off.
If not, skim off fat from the surface of the liquid.
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and cook for
7 minutes / 90 degrees / speed 3
To make more, double quantities and cook for 12 minutes.
Adapting the recipe. You can add:
Red Wine / Mustard / Worchestershire Sauce / Cooked Onions / Mushrooms etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Anthea's Homemade Mayo
- Delicious Ook Ook Rolls
- Nana's Homestyle Pumpkin Soup
- Carrot & Walnut Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Delicious Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Favourite M&M Cookies
- YoGo Chocolate Custard
- THE BEST FRUIT BUNS / HOT CROSS BUNS
- MILD BEEF CURRY
- Bakers Delight Bacon and Cheese Rolls
- Soft Fluffy Bread Rolls
- Honey Mustard Chicken