- 425 grams tuna, Tinned in Brine
- 1 bunch Basil leaves
- 100 grams Sundried Tomatos
- 20 grams oil from sundried tomatos
8Recipe is created for
Drain Brine from Tuna
Place all ingredients into TM Bowl
10 Seconds on Speed 7
Scrape into a Sealable Container.
Spread onto Bread or eat with crackers
Can be keept for 1 week in fridge
Add in TM Mayonaise from the Everyday Cook Book
Add in 1 small Clov e of garlic
Accessories you need
Can be used as a Dip also!
Why by prepacked tuna spread to eat with crackers when you can make your own for the same price, which is fresher, and you get a larger consistency!
Tastes better then the brought pre-made spreads that are packed like Le Snacks!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo