- 425 grams tuna, Tinned in Brine
- 1 bunch Basil leaves
- 100 grams Sundried Tomatos
- 20 grams oil from sundried tomatos
8Recipe is created for
Drain Brine from Tuna
Place all ingredients into TM Bowl
10 Seconds on Speed 7
Scrape into a Sealable Container.
Spread onto Bread or eat with crackers
Can be keept for 1 week in fridge
Add in TM Mayonaise from the Everyday Cook Book
Add in 1 small Clov e of garlic
Accessories you need
Can be used as a Dip also!
Why by prepacked tuna spread to eat with crackers when you can make your own for the same price, which is fresher, and you get a larger consistency!
Tastes better then the brought pre-made spreads that are packed like Le Snacks!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Tuna Risotto
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Tuna Mornay
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- King Neptune Pie
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna