- 90 gram black tahini
- 15 grams Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 25 grams tamari
- 1 level tsp Himalayan salt
- Add all ingredients in the bowl and mix 20 seconds sp 7
- Scrape down sides and repeat 20 seconds sp 7
- store in a sterzilized jar and place in fridge
Vegemite - Healthy Verision
Accessories you need
This recipe has been adapted and altered from the Unconvential Baker & shared with me by Thermy Affair.
You can purchase these ingredients from Health Food Shops or Online Organice Suppliers.
This recipe is Vegan & Sugar Free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Sauce - for everything
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Green Fig Marmalade with Orange
- Peach Jam
- Mustard Sauce
- Variation Peach Butter
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Fig and Apricot Jam (fresh fruit version)
- Fig Paste
- Fathers Favourite Sauce
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- Chilli Almond Dressing:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Not So Fried Rice
- Christmas Salad
- Satay noodle salad
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Soba noodle mee goreng