- 90 gram black tahini
- 15 grams Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 25 grams tamari
- 1 level tsp Himalayan salt
- Add all ingredients in the bowl and mix 20 seconds sp 7
- Scrape down sides and repeat 20 seconds sp 7
- store in a sterzilized jar and place in fridge
Vegemite - Healthy Verision
This recipe has been adapted and altered from the Unconvential Baker & shared with me by Thermy Affair.
You can purchase these ingredients from Health Food Shops or Online Organice Suppliers.
This recipe is Vegan & Sugar Free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Steamed Pork Dumplings
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad