- 100 g toasted walnut pieces
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 spring onions, /shallots halved
- 75 g blue cheese
- 120 g whipping cream
- 20 g TM mayonnaise
- 80 g celery, roughly chopped
- 20 g apple cider or juice
8Recipe is created for
nuts, garlic and spring onions into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
remaining ingredients and blend for 5
seconds on speed 5.
with plain crackers, apple wedges and celery sticks.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart