- 100 g toasted walnut pieces
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 spring onions, /shallots halved
- 75 g blue cheese
- 120 g whipping cream
- 20 g TM mayonnaise
- 80 g celery, roughly chopped
- 20 g apple cider or juice
8Recipe is created for
nuts, garlic and spring onions into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
remaining ingredients and blend for 5
seconds on speed 5.
with plain crackers, apple wedges and celery sticks.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Mint lemonade