- 100 g toasted walnut pieces
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 spring onions, /shallots halved
- 75 g blue cheese
- 120 g whipping cream
- 20 g TM mayonnaise
- 80 g celery, roughly chopped
- 20 g apple cider or juice
8Recipe is created for
nuts, garlic and spring onions into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
remaining ingredients and blend for 5
seconds on speed 5.
with plain crackers, apple wedges and celery sticks.
Other users also liked...
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling