- 3 garlic cloves
- Few sprigs of fresh herbs, your choice
- 420 g tin cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 50 g toasted walnuts
- 20 g cold pressed olive oil
- juice 1 lemon
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Handful fresh parsley, to garnish
Roast garlic by double wrapping in foil and baking in moderate oven for 20 - 30 mins.
Allow to cool.
Squeeze garlic out of skins and place into mixing bowl.
Add herbs, chop 3 secs/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add all other ingredients, mix 15 - 20 secs/speed 4 or until desired consistency is reached.
Serve with crackers or fresh vegetable crudités.
Try flat leaf (or continental parsley) as one of the fresh herbs for a delicious tasting dip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad