- 3 garlic cloves
- Few sprigs of fresh herbs, your choice
- 420 g tin cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 50 g toasted walnuts
- 20 g cold pressed olive oil
- juice 1 lemon
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Handful fresh parsley, to garnish
Roast garlic by double wrapping in foil and baking in moderate oven for 20 - 30 mins.
Allow to cool.
Squeeze garlic out of skins and place into mixing bowl.
Add herbs, chop 3 secs/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add all other ingredients, mix 15 - 20 secs/speed 4 or until desired consistency is reached.
Serve with crackers or fresh vegetable crudités.
Try flat leaf (or continental parsley) as one of the fresh herbs for a delicious tasting dip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil