- 3 garlic cloves
- Few sprigs of fresh herbs, your choice
- 420 g tin cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 50 g toasted walnuts
- 20 g cold pressed olive oil
- juice 1 lemon
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Handful fresh parsley, to garnish
Roast garlic by double wrapping in foil and baking in moderate oven for 20 - 30 mins.
Allow to cool.
Squeeze garlic out of skins and place into mixing bowl.
Add herbs, chop 3 secs/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add all other ingredients, mix 15 - 20 secs/speed 4 or until desired consistency is reached.
Serve with crackers or fresh vegetable crudités.
Try flat leaf (or continental parsley) as one of the fresh herbs for a delicious tasting dip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab