- 3 garlic cloves
- Few sprigs of fresh herbs, your choice
- 420 g tin cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 50 g toasted walnuts
- 20 g cold pressed olive oil
- juice 1 lemon
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Handful fresh parsley, to garnish
Roast garlic by double wrapping in foil and baking in moderate oven for 20 - 30 mins.
Allow to cool.
Squeeze garlic out of skins and place into mixing bowl.
Add herbs, chop 3 secs/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add all other ingredients, mix 15 - 20 secs/speed 4 or until desired consistency is reached.
Serve with crackers or fresh vegetable crudités.
Try flat leaf (or continental parsley) as one of the fresh herbs for a delicious tasting dip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart