- 150 g apple quartered
- 150 g carrots, roughly chopped
- 150 g celery stalk, roughly chopped
- to taste Spanish onion, quartered
- Handful of Corriander leaves
- clove garlic clove
- 20 g Root ginger
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 heaped teaspoon honey
- 1 red chilli, fresh, Deseeded, roughly chopped.
- heaped tablespoon pepitas
- English/Baby Spinach, handfull
- salt & pepper, to taste
- half lemon juiced
8Recipe is created for
Add garlic and ginger to TM speed 7 5 seconds, scrape down bowl
Add carrot, apple, celery, onoin, corriander, red chilli, olive oil, honey, lemon juice,mix speed 4-5 depending on desired consistency 5-10 seconds, scrap down bowl repeat until consistency achieved.
Empty into serving bowl, add spinach leaves, pepitas and seasoning toss until combined.
Carrot and apple Salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Bean Salad with hazelnut dressing
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Cocoa Bliss Balls
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Paleo Custard (eggless)
- Honey & Apple Cake