- 150 g apple quartered
- 150 g carrots, roughly chopped
- 150 g celery stalk, roughly chopped
- to taste Spanish onion, quartered
- Handful of Corriander leaves
- clove garlic clove
- 20 g Root ginger
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 heaped teaspoon honey
- 1 red chilli, fresh, Deseeded, roughly chopped.
- heaped tablespoon pepitas
- English/Baby Spinach, handfull
- salt & pepper, to taste
- half lemon juiced
8Recipe is created for
Add garlic and ginger to TM speed 7 5 seconds, scrape down bowl
Add carrot, apple, celery, onoin, corriander, red chilli, olive oil, honey, lemon juice,mix speed 4-5 depending on desired consistency 5-10 seconds, scrap down bowl repeat until consistency achieved.
Empty into serving bowl, add spinach leaves, pepitas and seasoning toss until combined.
Carrot and apple Salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Breakfast Bliss
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Fresh strawberry milkshake
- Bliss balls- paleo
- The Secret Chocolate Cake
- Raw Choc Chip Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Blueberry Coconut Muffins