- 150 g apple quartered
- 150 g carrots, roughly chopped
- 150 g celery stalk, roughly chopped
- to taste Spanish onion, quartered
- Handful of Corriander leaves
- clove garlic clove
- 20 g root ginger
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 heaped teaspoon honey
- 1 red chilli, fresh, Deseeded, roughly chopped.
- heaped tablespoon pepitas
- English/Baby Spinach, handfull
- salt & pepper, to taste
- half lemon juiced
8Recipe is created for
Add garlic and ginger to TM speed 7 5 seconds, scrape down bowl
Add carrot, apple, celery, onoin, corriander, red chilli, olive oil, honey, lemon juice,mix speed 4-5 depending on desired consistency 5-10 seconds, scrap down bowl repeat until consistency achieved.
Empty into serving bowl, add spinach leaves, pepitas and seasoning toss until combined.
Carrot and apple Salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Date & Walnut Loaf (Gluten Free & Non-Dairy)
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Energy balls
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Banana, Date and Hazelnut Loaf
- Best Gluten Free Granola
- Strawberry and honey butter
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves